Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Growing so (too) fast!

So surprised that she's already two months old!
I used to think it was the most overused cliche in the book, but I am quickly coming to the conclusion that it is all too true - kids do grow up too fast. It's difficult to believe Emma's two month birthday has come and gone and now she is 10 weeks old. Although the first month was fun finally having Emma here and a part of our daily lives it is hard not to say that the second month hasn't been more fun!

Emma might have had her first smile before she was one month old, but now in her second month she is full of smiles and giggles on a regular basis. We also saw her roll over for the first time (and then in the first 24 hours following her first time rolling from her stomach to her back she simply could not stop doing it!). Her personality is developing more everyday and there could be no greater blessing than to have such a happy and healthy little girl who almost every morning appears simply ecstatic to see you!

Until you can meet Emma there is no better way to show her personality than with a few photos and a video - so enjoy!

I love to laugh - especially right when I wake up in the morning
I can also be very serious when I listen to mom
 
I'm already making good friends!

So much stronger than a few weeks ago

I love getting dressed up and looking cute!


The cats seem to love my playmat just as much as I do

Mom thinks I look even cuter as a naked baby

Loving my monkey now that I'm two months old
So happy!

And here she is rolling over... there were plenty of videos to choose from and many in which she rolled over quicker, but this one is fun because you watch her think about it and get prepped to roll over before she actually does it! http://youtu.be/U39vn-ZLkbk

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment