Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Five Beautiful Swiss Lakes

Steve got one last chance to go on a day hike one of our last few weekends in Zurich. Although he didn't get in the 30+ Swiss hikes he had hoped to when we moved to Switzerland, I think we did pretty good, and we definitely got in some of the best hikes the country had to offer. From the looks of his photos, this one was pretty good too.

While I was busy getting one last training run in for my upcoming marathon, Steve took off with a friend and Emma tagged along with the boys for a day in the Alps in Eastern Switzerland. Their hike took them around five picture perfect lakes. The day had some clouds, but even with the clouds the views still looked spectacular. And although I was sad to miss out on the hike, I also didn't mind having a little time to myself as well!

Here are his photos!

Happy to be with the boys for the day!





What a great friend! Kevin even helped to carry Steve's backpack part of the day!

 
 
One last daddy daughter photo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment